Article 3-4 GENERAL PROCUREMENT PROVISIONS
This article is included in your selections.
- 3-4-1 Applicability.
- 3-4-2 Supplementary general principles of law applicable.
- 3-4-3 Definitions.
- 3-4-4 Definitions – Electronic bidding.
- 3-4-5 Authority of the procurement manager.
- 3-4-6 Delegation of authority by the procurement manager.
- 3-4-7 Authority to contract for certain professional services; Continuity of services.
- 3-4-8 Procurements involving a prescribed amount.
- 3-4-9 Cooperative procurement.
- 3-4-10 Compliance with federal requirements.
- 3-4-11 On line solicitations.
- 3-4-12 Contract clauses.
- 3-4-13 Change order.
- 3-4-14 Contracts in the best interest of the City.
- 3-4-15 Long term contracts.
- 3-4-16 Rules for protesting solicitations and contract awards.
- 3-4-17 Rules for suspension and debarment of contractors.
- 3-4-18 Debarment and suspension of contractors.
- 3-4-19 Appeal.
- 3-4-20 Violation; Penalty; Enforcement authority.